Friday 19 June 2020

Fun fold friday

#simplestamping doesn't have to mean boring it can mean elegant, stylish, clean....it can also mean bright and fun! And today's sample sure is both those things!!
I literally cut the front of the card diagonally off! I wanted to create a fun fold card that wasn't intimidating for the beginner stamper.
I also wanted to be able to play with pattern and colour to show that sometimes its fun to stamp everywhere! So I then stamped on the piece of card I cut off and stuck it onto the inside of the card!!
I have loved working with the Cute Fruit collection this passed week. I love the bright colours of the Stampin Spots . The stamps are such fun.
I hope that I have shown that as well as  beginner stampers this collection is great for all stamper beginner, casual and avid!
Have a great weekend, hopefully including some Crafting time 😉.
Please join us next week when Gill will be sharing her talent with us all.
Have fun and stay safe
Cary xx





No comments:

Post a Comment