Friday 23 July 2021

Fun fold Friday Peekaboo Farm

 I know I'm rather late but here is my last project using the super fun Peekaboo Farm  And as always on a Friday it's  a fun fold 😉 

Peekaboo farm Stampin up fun fold card

The gorgeous papers are from a pack called Patterned Party  The fold I've used today is called a pop up card. It's  a fun way to showcase both the stamps and the pattern papers.

The fun is when you open the card 


I've  had a ball creating with this great stamp set this week. And I hope that you've been inspired by my creations.

Peekaboo farm Stampin up fun fold card pop up

Peekaboo farm Stampin up fun fold card

Peekaboo farm Stampin up fun fold pop up card

So I hope you all have a great weekend.  Gill will be here next week sharing her creations so please join me to see what inspiration she brings us all.

Have fun

Cary xx

2 comments:

  1. Cary will you be sharing instruction on how to re-create this fun fold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to get them made this week and post at the weekend 🙂

      Delete