Tuesday 27 July 2021

Technique Tuesday - Wild Cats

I was a little puzzled as to how I would sort a card technique for today but then it clicked. Today's card using the Wild Cats stamp set, I have used paper as the technique. These lovely papers are amazing. Lots of animals are printed over some of the sheets so I had to use them as my technique. I cut 3 different tigers or big cats from the DSP called In The Wild and a small piece of the timber paper from In Good Taste to make the logs. By overlapping the timber I wanted a log or a rock but don't have one so this is the next best thing. I have coordinated it with pieces of deep dark red (Merry Merlot) and the white card base. I am rather pleased with the result and hope that you are able to see  what my intention was. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment