Wednesday 28 July 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Wild Cats

 Oh my, did I get messy today! In actual fact I was very blue! I really did have fun too. 😀😀 However back to today's card. I placed a Stampin' block onto the ink pad and added quite a lot of water and mixed the colour well then using a wide water brush, I spread the ink all across the paper. I did this using the really gorgeous bright blue (Pacific Point), Very strong orangey-yellow (mango Melody) and of course the palest blue of Balmy Blue. Then, using the In The Wild papers and some sentiments from the stamp set, Wild Cats, the card was completed. An unusual colour for the big cats but I think they look really cute.

Although I got a little messy, I had great fun washing the ink across the white card. It's really very therapeutic. The tail on the sentiment is the vines stamp made into the banner tail.






No comments:

Post a Comment