Monday 12 July 2021

make It Simple Monday - Bamboo Beauty

 Hello again on this very wet Monday. The weather is supposed to be scorching for the UK at the end of this week so I will enjoy seeing the plants and trees fill up on the water as they';ll not get any next week! So, this week is the turn of Bamboo Beauty, a very understated stamp set in my opinion. The simplicity of these stamps is just beautiful. I thought I have done enough of the flowers for a few weeks so I'm going to go down the simple route this week.

Just an C6 tent-fold card base and a white mat is all that I have used for this very quick card. Just by stamping the 2 leaf stamps around the edges of the mat and leaving a space in the centre for the lovely message which brings the meaning perfectly to the recipient. Voila!

 





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment