Tuesday 6 July 2021

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday Sweet as a Peach

 Who looks at the strips of beautiful pattern paper on their work area after cutting pieces to fit other projects and think I can't bear to throw them away? I certainly do!! Especially when it's as gorgeous as the You're a Peach pattern paper that is a part of the You're a peach Suite.

You're a peach stampin up scrap pattern paper clean and simple card

So what to do with those strips? Well for my first card, yes I couldn't stop at 1 😉, I used some of those thin strips to create a unique background. 

I first took a piece of cardstock to which I laid my strips moving them around until I was happy with the design.  Then I glued the strips down.  Next I trimmed the overhanging pieces. Now I had a background piece to use.

I stamped and die cut out a peach and stalk and sentiment from the Sweet as a Peach Bundle.  I then placed the pattern background onto a white card base using 3d foam. I place a white strip of card across and placed my peach and sentiment on and that was it !!

You're a peach stampin up clean and simple card paper scraps


For my second card using off cuts of this gorgeous paper, which by the way has 15% off this month!! And if you purchase it from our online shop we will send you an email with a free pdf and an invite to an exclusive free zoom workshop called Use it don't Stash it! I have used some of the scraps to create a banner across a DL card base. 

To make the flags I have used 2 of the Tasteful Labels dies to cut out of my strips to give them a lovely stitched edge.

Tasteful Labels dies Stampin up clean and simple card use up your scraps pattern paper

I strung a line of white bakers twine across the front of a mat of white card. Then I arranged my flags and secured them with adhesive when I was happy.

A simple sentiment in the beautiful balmy blue ink and voila another super speedy clean and simple card using my scraps of pattern paper.

Clean and simple your a peach pattern paper sceap banner card stampin up

If you're interested in joining out Use it don't Stash it event then please purchase any of the pattern papers in our shop by clicking Here and comment on our event by clicking Here.

So how do you use up your strips of pattern paper?

Clean and simple scraps of pattern paper You're a Peach stampin up


2 comments: