Thursday 15 July 2021

Throwback Thursday - Bamboo Beauty

Today's throwback Thursday is reminiscent of several cards that I have made but even more importantly, sent to me. My favourite colour is red but I do love the mix of black and red or navy with red too. Today's Bamboo Beauty card has been coordinated with the black. 

I heat embossed the front black mat with the bamboo, leaves and Versamark and gold embossing powder. Completed with the sentiment on black in gold onto the red backing mat and it is completed. Tricky? No not at all. I love to watch the heat embossing process when you have poured powder onto the ink and then the heat gun does it's work in seconds. The changing from the dull powder to the glossy effect once heated is amazing. It takes only seconds to heat set and watching it change is brilliant. I know, little things please little minds!






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment