Monday 26 July 2021

Make It Monday - Wild Cats

Welcome back on this wet Monday! Well, as it always is in the UK rain follows sun and as we had the most amazing weather over the last week, it had to come to an end. For now. I'm a glass half full kind of person, I like to look on the optimistic side. Sometimes! Well, this week I have challenged myself to use a stamp set that I have no idea what to do with and here it is! Stampin' Up!'s Wild Cats is just that. I have 2 cards to show you the other 2 were torn up and thrown in the recycling! 

Anyway using only Stamps, Ink and White Card I made the first one. I stamped the big cat straight onto the card then the stripes and finally stamped the plants around and above. A simple sentiment and it's complete. 

The second card has a little extra as I used the coordinating DSP or Designer Series Paper. These double sided papers have the most amazing designs on. I chose the simple plants piece but this time stamped the cat onto a piece of white card, fussy cut it out and then fixed it to the front panel. A sentiment on White card and the insides, then both cards were completed. 2 very simple cards that when I stopped over thinking it, I found very quick to put together. Typical! That's me! 😂😂


 








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment