Thursday 29 July 2021

Throwback Thursday - Wild Cats

 Hello again and thank you for stopping by. Using the stamp set Wild Cats today sees another tiger card from me. I honestly never realised that I could make so many projects with this set. I am so please that I bought it! My card base is a lovely rich dark red, maroon colour (Merry Merlot). This is coordinated with a piece of the DSP from the In The Wild set of double sided papers. I started off by die cutting 3 circles as I knew that's what I wanted to do. Then I cut some more of the tigers out from the paper pack and decided to stamp and decorate the images instead. Once stamped and coloured I die cut them using the Big Cats set of dies. Once all of the elements were stamped and die cut, I completed the card by adding sentiments. 

That's it, it was as simple as that. The worst part is deciding what to do. With me, that's what takes the time!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment