Friday 28 January 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Happy Hedgehogs

 I have had some real fun this week playing with the Happy Hedgehogs they are so cute! Now cute cards are not usually my thing and I generally leave cute to Cary but I had a play and loved it! 

Today's card is half an A4 sheet of paper cut down the long length (portrait) of the card. In the UK that is 10.5cm by 29.7cm. Using Basic Thick White card, once cut, I turned the card piece to landscape and scored lines down the 10.5cm length at 3.7cm and 7.4cm on each side. 

Using next a piece of standard white card 10cm by 14.4cm I put it though my Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine with the Stitched Greenery die. It leaves the lovely effect that you can now see all over the card. I then cut out the 3 small frames by using one of the dies from Ornate Frames dies.

I always have lots of scraps of white card on my desk, I never throw them away if they are a usable size. I stamped and then punched out the larger hedgehog, the smaller hedgehog, butterflies and bird were all fussy cut of course. I added a piece of DSP from the new Saleabration papers called Simply Marbleous which I managed to get for free by placing an order for only £45. With Saleabration there is always extra special items available for every £45 ordered or multiples of. This was one that I happily chose. On one side it's like a silky image as you can see on the sides and on the other side a more cloudy effect of the colours. The papers come in 6 different colours but coordinate with 12 colours plus white of course.

Once all of the images were cut out I added the die cut mat to the front of the card using foam shapes or Dimensionals. Then the characters were added as you can see. I have since added a few Rhinestones since I took pictures to show you.





 


 
That's it from me for another week, I do hope that I have given you some ideas to make your own cards? Cary will be back on Monday with another lot of projects to share with you so please stop by and join  her here too. 
 
Until I return please TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE AND WELL but most of all
xxx  KEEP ON CRAFTING  xxx
 
Thank you once again, Gill xxxxx 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment