Monday 3 January 2022

Make it Simple Monday

 Happy New Year πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’– I hope you all had a great festive season. I  was fortunate enough  to spend it with family and friends. Here in the UK we have the last bank holiday of the festive season,  or should that be the first one of the year πŸ€” Either way it's  a great day to just chill and plan what I'm  going to treat my self to from the January to June mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! that goes live tomorrow 😁 One of the advantages to being a demo is that we get to pre order products from upcoming catalogues. For my preorder I purchased a set that called out to me right from the get go... Rainbow of Happiness.  

If you've been here before, and I do hope you have πŸ˜‰, then you'll know I love rainbows 🌈 and this stamp set is just amazing 😁...

Rainbow Happiness Stampin Up simple stamping easy card making

It also has a coordinating set of dies which are super fun...

Brilliant rainbow dies Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

..these dies are soooo much fun!!! And will be making appearances in this weeks projects for sure!!!

 There is also an exclusive pack of 6"x 6" patern paper that is only available during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order!!! Called Sunshine and Rainbows it is just gorgeous 😍 

Sunshine and rainbows saleabration Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Don't  you just love the pops of colour 😍..

... but enough of what's to come lets get onto what I have to share with you today. As it's a Monday it's got to be  #makeitsimplemonday inspiration.  

All I have used for all 4 of my cards today is 2 colours of ink, basic white thick cardstock and the Rainbow Happiness stamps.

Rainbow Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making


The cards are all variations of the same layout.  Each one is subtley different.  The coloured inks I've used are both bold shades

The bright blue is called pacific point and the bold yellow daffodil delight. I chose these colours as they can be used to create tonal or generational stamping.

Generational stamping is where you ink the stamp once stamp it then reactivate the ink on the stamp bu gently huffing over it. Stamp again. This becomes the second generation image. Repeat the huffing then stamp again for a third generation image. This process works with lots of colours and is a great way to make the most of your stash!

Rainbow Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

I made the portrait orientation cards first but couldn't stop so made some landscape too!!

Rainbow Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

These were super easy and fun to create. If you'd like to see a demo of them. I will be doing a Facebook live at 4pm GMT over on our Facebook page here if you can't catch me live  the link to the video is here



Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more inspiration using this fab range of products. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment