Thursday 6 January 2022

Throwback Thursday Rainbow of Happiness

 Wow it's  got very cold here in my corner of the Uk... well cold for me that is 😉 It makes me even happier that I have the super cheerful Rainbow of Happiness stamps to play with!!!

I started out by creating a #simplestamping card. I love the bright,  bold look these colours give to such a clean and simple project.

Rainbow of Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making
 
I liked it so much I recreated it but stepped it up a notch. To step it up means to add layers and simple embellishments.  I used  the blue shade in cardstock to create a mat for the same stamped image. I also stamped the sentiment on to a scrap of white card, snipped it into a fish tail at one end and affixed it using 3d foam. For a little sparkle I added some beautiful iridescent rhinestones. 

Rainbow of Happiness Stampin up bright bold colour palette cards

Now that I had 2 I knew I'd have to make another and throw the kitchen sink at it!! I used a super fun new 3d embossing folder called splashes onto the white mat. I then stamped and die cut out my rainbow using the coordinating Brilliant Rainbow dies. I also die cut out of white card the pretty rainbow scalloped edge . I used this to add a little something to my sentiment strip. I placed the iridescent rhinestones so that they look as if they are raindrops and I was done.

Rainbow of Happiness Stampin up bright bold colourful card

I  hope these happy cards make you smile. They certainly added warmth to my cold day. 😁

Rainbow of Happiness Stampin up die bundle fun card


No comments:

Post a Comment