Monday 10 January 2022

Make It Monday - #simplestamping - Encircled In Friendship

Well, what can I say... Didn't she do well? The rainbows that Cary was playing with last week were amazing! I've gone the opposite way this week as I think that many of us are still sending thinking of you and thank you cards, I know that I am. Using the beautiful stamp set Encircled In Friendship, I have made a very simple, very quick and easy card.

I stamped the image using Memento Ink Pad and then using my granddaughter's colouring pencils once again, I coloured it in very simply. Nothing fancy, no extreme colours just plain colouring in. Another simple flower, a sentiment...Because of You, and in the inside, Each Day Is a little Brighter with a single stem, it's completed. So in less than 5 minutes, I have a card ready to give to a dear friend when she pops in on Wednesday. Perfect!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment