Thursday 13 January 2022

Throwback Thursday - Encircled In Friendship

Today's card is one that I often like to make. Using the Encircled In Friendship stamp set and the matching dies, Encircled In Beauty I made the following card. I love this style of card as it's very straight forward and very easily replicated. The dies as you can see are some fancy delicately cut patterns on them.  The white mat on the front of the Rich Razzleberry card base was first embossed with the gorgeous embossing folder called Ornate Floral. I love the little delicate flowers spread across the folder and to me, it looked like the edges of the circles. 

I stamped the main image from the stamp set onto the top white die cut and coloured in using Highland Heather and Rich Razzleberry Blends Pens. Sadly, the Rich Razzleberry pens have been retired but I still have them as do many of you. 

One of the bonuses for buying a stamp set and the matching dies is that ther is a discount on buying them as a Bundle together. You save 10% each time you buy a Bundle. That's a bargain every time!






No comments:

Post a Comment