Tuesday 11 January 2022

Technique Tuesday - Encircled In Beauty

 Hello again. Today I have been stuck indoors as it's really cold and miserable outside so I cheered myself up and made this card. I love embossing folders too but I wanted a circle over two colours and here it is. Using the single flower from the Encircled In Beauty stamp set, I stamped around the edge of the circle I found in my scrap box. I die cut another slightly larger in the gorgeous dusky blue of Misty Moonlight and then again, even larger still in White. The embossing folder is called Thanks and Hello. I added the white panel to the back of the card front. Yes, I cut half of the front off first so the white is all on the inside. 

Once I had embossed the whole front of the card, I added the circle layers using foam pads, Dimensionals to add a little more texture. Inside a simple sentiment and another 2 of the small flowers to finish this one.

It really cheered me up too!






No comments:

Post a Comment