Monday 31 January 2022

Make it simple Monday Mischievous Mice

 Good morning and happy Monday from a some what windswept and blustery West Sussex 😁 Today I'd like to introduce you to some Mischievous Mice....

Mischievous Mice Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Aren't they just adorable?  Super cute and just perfect for colouring in! Perfect for a #makeitsimplemonday card.

So perfect that I made 2!!! The first is using just using black ink, white cardstock and watercolour pencils. Watercolour pencils are not essential any colouring tools will work I just had my watercolour pencils to hand 😉

Mischievous Mice Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

For the second card I thought I'd use a fun simple technique that uses just a coloured ink pad as well.

Mischievous Mice Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

The technique is one I like to call Swinking. It is very simple you just swipe and ink onto cardstock! As you can see the effect you create is so much fun. I chose to use a lovely soft shade of yellow called so saffron but you really can use any colour for this effect.

Once I'd swinked my cardstock I stamped in black ink and coloured as for the first card. A super #simplestamping card with a easy way to add colour to your projects.

Which do you prefer 🤔?  Super simple card A or Swinked card B?

Mischievous Mice Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Let me know so that I can demo the card in my Facebook Live on our page at 4pm GMT today.

Here's the link to the recording of my Facebook Live 

https://youtu.be/rB6stVloAng



No comments:

Post a Comment