Friday 31 December 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Elegantly Said

Today's card is another throw-back to earlier this year. This is a pinwheel card. A pinwheel card can be made with as many or as few leaves as you like providing a...You use an even number of pieces and b... You have an envelope big enough! The last one sounds crazy but trust me...I once made one so big that I had to make a new envelope as I had nothing in the correct size! Silly me!! Anyway, for my last day this week, using the Elegantly Said stamps, I used the sentiments in the form of Thank You. I decorated the pinwheel card with images from the stamp set and some gold leaves from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack and the matching double sided paper. I also used Smoky Slate Ink pad for the images along with strips of DSP from the Simply Elegant Speciality Designer Series Paper. I still have a gold ink pad which retired some years ago and using a dry very fine brush, I lightly painted some of the images. I like the way it highlights them. I punched the sentiments out with the Elegant Tab Punch and trimmed them down a little to show some of the gold foil from behind. 

My pinwheel is a hexagonal or 6 sided one. I used 6 pieces of Basic White card 14.85cm by 8cm and scored each of them 2cm in so that the image mat is left with 6cm. This way the whole card isn't too big and will fit into a 15cm or 6" square envelope. 





 
 


That's it from me for another week. Once again, I am sorry that I missed Monday and Tuesday but hope you have found something that you like to get you crafting again before this year is out.

Today is New Year's Eve and both Cary and I sincerely wish you all a fantastic Happy New Year. May all of your dreams become a reality in 2022.

Cary will be back on Monday with her creations so please stop by and see what she has been making. Until I return be healthy, stay safe and well but most of all ....

 😍😍KEEP ON CRAFTING INTO 2022 😍😍 

HAPPY NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment