Thursday 30 December 2021

Throwback Thursday - Elegantly Said

 Today's style of card is one that I make quite often. A simple C6 card base which I cut half of the front of  the card off and then add another piece across the front. It's as simple as that! I started with a square of white card which was 9 x 9 cm or 3,1/2" square and stamped the flowers from the Elegantly Said stamp set from each of the 4 corners. I have kept to the monochrome theme for today's card too. 

Monochrome artwork in my opinion is so pretty. You can use any colourways you like and they will always look gorgeous when completed. Today, I used only the gorgeous, soft, peachy colour of  Pale Papaya. One of the In Colours for this year and next year. In Colours are with us for a maximum of 2 years at a time and then they get changed to another 5 colours for the following 2 years. 

 
Anyway, a few jewels and a length of ribbon and the card is complete.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so stunning. I absolutely love it ❤
    Awesome job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete