Wednesday 15 December 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Special Cards - Bright Baubles

Today's card is not really a watercolour card. So... I cheated! oops! This time I used a dark blue A5 card base (A4 folded in half), Designer Series Paper (double sided paper) and a shape from the set of dies called Stitched So Sweetly. Bright Baubles stamp set today was used for the stamping and the sentiments the rest is all the beautiful DSP of Peaceful Place. These black, grey and white papers have silver embellishments all over one side of each sheet.

This time, I measured half way down the length of the centre fold which is 21cm and marked it at 10.5cm and then cut down to the 10.5cm mark. I turned it around and cut straight through to take the top of the front panel off. Then it was just a case of choosing and using the papers for the card. The panel that I removed from the top of the card is in use with a piece of DSP. One of the papers has been split into 4 of the same images and this is one of them. Once again, if you were lucky enough to buy some of the papers before now, then you've been lucky. They are now sold out! I had great fun adding all of the paper to this card and I know that I've probably gone overboard but I honestly don't care. I know exactly who this card is for this Christmas too!





 The small decorative panel at the bottom on the front is the rest from the square of dsp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment