Thursday 9 December 2021

Throwback Thursday In the Moment

 For today's Throwback Thursday project I'm  using a colour that hasn't seen a lot of live from me recently.  This beautiful shade of deep redy purple is just gorgeous.  Called rich razzleberry it give any project a certain class with its elegance. I decided to go the whole hog and keep it monochromatic,  using just the rich raz and white. Combining it with the fab In the Moment stamp set and inspired by a project I saw a fellow crafter called Jackie Bultje shared Im really happy with the end result.

First I stamped tone on tone . I used rich raz cardstock and ink and stamped the lady reading snuggled up with her pooch. I stamped randomly to give the plain cardstock some interest.

In the moment stampin up monochromatic card


I then die cut a rectangle and stamped the image into one corner. I then took my water painter and coloured the image usingvthe rich raz ink. I didn't colour it all in as that would be a little too much. I  also lightened the colour by using plent of water.

Next I wanted to add a sentiment but not all of it. So I masked off the parts I didn't wantbto use with sticky notes befor inking it up. Once inked I removed the sticky notes and stamped it on to the white mat.

I used 3d foam to give the mat extra hight and placed it at an angle onto my rich raz mat. I then adhered this to my card base.

A few of the gorgeous iridescent rhinestones and a small knot of glittery ribbon and my project was complete.

In the moment stampin up simple monochromatic card

I love how warm and cosy this card came out. The colour is rich and elegant but with the twinkle and sparkle it has such a feminine feel.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

In the moment stampin up simple monochromatic colour card



No comments:

Post a Comment