Friday 25 February 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Awesome Otters

For my final card this week with the Awesome Otters, I have made a C6 card go into a square card. This time with using all of the otter images, I have stamped and coloured them in using blends, fussy cut some and I added a little heart to the last otter. 

I started by taking a C6 card base and cutting it in half so I was left with a piece of Thick White card 10.5cm by 14.85cm. I then took another piece of white and cut it to 10cm by 15.85cm. This piece, I scored at 1cm, 5.5cm and 11.5cm. I used another piece of Thick White card 6cm by 10cm for the panel on the front of the card. I used a piece of  Pool Party card cut at 10cm by 14.4cm and scored this using the Animal Print Embossing Folder. I then added adhesive to the 1cm strip of the long piece and added that to the Thick White card. I added the embossed Pool Party card fixing it with Tombow multipurpose glue over the 1cm strip that had been glued on previously. I took some of the Simply Marbleous papers and added then to the small panels on the scored card piece. In the centre of the side panels is the reverse of the sheets either side of it. Then I had fun stamping and colouring in the otters. 

I added 2 to the front of the card and stamped a little more of the splashes of water to fill the piece of card out. The other 3 images were fussy cut out and added as you can see. I had used the Give It A Whirl Dies a few days ago and they were still on the table so I die cut a few of the different hearts and added them over the card. 

I used the Love and Happiness stamp set for the this card. This set is another set full of sentiments for couples, partners, friends. Basically all sorts!





This week has come to a close very quickly but now it's time for me to go. Lots to do in preparation for the 2 Big Girls Crafting Annual Retreat in March. As one of our ladies said today, just over 3 weeks to go!!!

Thank you so very much in taking time to pop by this week and see what's going on here. Cary will return on Monday and share with you some of her creations for the week. Until I return, 

TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE and KEEP WELL please but more importantly as I say every week....

😍😍😍 KEEP ON CRAFTING 😍😍😍

Gill xxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment