Tuesday 22 February 2022

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Awesome Otters

My tip for Tuesday this week is add some texture. With the Awesome Otters and Special Moments (also a FREE stamp set from Saleabration) I used and embossing folder called Tasteful Textures to emboss the soft green mat of Pool Party card. It seems to add a litle ripple in the water behind the circular mat with the otter on. I'm really pleased that they coordinate really well. I had a previously die cut scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Dies and then stamped the little otter in the water so decided to die cut the image from another circle. I used the Label Me Fancy punch for the sentiment and mats.

A little colouring, this time using my Stampin' Blends pens and its completed.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment