Monday 21 February 2022

Make It SImple Monday - Awesome Otters

Welcome back on this windy and wet Monday! We've been battled by storms over the last few days and it's blown all of the cobwebs away! This week I am using one of the FREE stamp sets from Saleabration from Stampin' Up! Using the Awesome Otters stamps I made a very simple card with the addition of a splash of colour in the mat. 

As both Cary and I have mentioned over the last few months, Saleabration is a few months of the year that Stampin' Up! offer special items for FREE when you place an order of £45 GBP or more. Now, tell me, who doesn't like a free gift every now and then? I used my granddaughters colouring pencils once again and made a simple background after stamping the 3 images onto the card mat. 






No comments:

Post a Comment