Friday 11 February 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Tulip Fields

 Hello, today's card is one that I found on another blog. More details nearer the end of my post. I saw this shaped card and kept going back to it. The measurements weren't in the right size so I had to work it out for myself. Having folded a piece of card in the measurements, I discovered it was a little flimsy so I adhered 2 pieces of white card together after both had been scored. It now stands up perfectly. I have used papers from the coordinating range to the Tulip Fields stamp set and are called Flowering Fields. I used these papers for the outer 2 layers of the card. The other DSP I have used in the centre is a set of DSP patterned Papers called Simply Marbleous. The colours blend so well with the tulip papers that I just had to use them. 

Once I had decorated the 6 front panels, I used the coordinating die set called Windmill Fields. I die cut 2 of each of the pieces in the purple, Gorgeous Grape and 2 background of the windmill. I glued the sails of the windmill to a piece of white and fussy cut them out. I used some of the little Round and Square Brads and pierced holes through all layers and added the sails to the windmills before adding them to the card base using Dimensionals (foam pads). Another sentiment from the Special Moments and Saleabration stamp set inside and on the front completes this last card from me this week. 








 
Here is the measurements from the post that grabbed my attention. The post I saw it on is by Lavonne Schwendeman. As you can see there are other names on the sketch too but whoever designed it, I love it so thank you for sharing it with the world.


 Thank you for stopping by this week, I am truly grateful to you all. 

Cary will be back on Monday to share her projects with you. 

Until I return, stay safe, keep well and 

😍😍😍  KEEP ON CRAFTING  😍😍😍

2 comments:

  1. You made a wonderfull version of this model. Thank you for the inch-measurements. The two names are from Dutch ladies, the one who made the pattern and the one who made the vard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and the talented ladies who created this fun fold 😊

    ReplyDelete