Thursday 24 February 2022

Throwback Thursday - Awesome Otters

Hello again on this Thursday's post. My card today with the Awesome Otters has taken me back to my simpler days of card making. Using the standing Otter this time, I used a gorgeous green mat in Shaded Spruce and taken a piece of the beautiful papers from the Expressions in Ink range of DSP. These papers are stunning. They look like wet paint which have gold paint thrown into them. Before glueing the paper to the green mat, I added a piece of the white ribbon from the Flowers from Every Season combo pack. I used my Shaded Spruce marker pen to colour the ribbon. Then made a bow and added it to the centre. I love the fact that Stampin' Up! ribbon can be coloured as a general rule to match any card you have. 

I used the Hippo and Friends dies to cut the image out and the additional mats for the sentiments. The dies are also brilliant because not only do they have the dies for the Hippo and Friends images, there are a few different shaded label sets in it too.

    





No comments:

Post a Comment