Tuesday 8 February 2022

Tips, Tricks, Techniques Tuesday - Tulip Fields

 Hello again, Today's Tip or Technique is one that I have always loved to make. Using the Tulip Fields stamp set, I stamp randomly, the windmill, trees, and clouds all over a piece of A4 white card. Then I chopped it up! This is a very quick and easy way to make a pretty card in no time at all. Using any stamp set, anyone can make a card very quickly. We call it a One Sheet Wonder. Other ways of making a one sheet wonder is by chopping a piece of card or designer series paper into squares, rectangles, strips, triangles and so on. This card is just one of the rectangles with a few extra trees thrown in for good measure. I added a piece of the lovely wide, white ribbon from the Flowers For Every season combo pack. Yes, I did say white ribbon but using my Stampin' Write marker pen, I coloured it using the strong blue of the Pacific Point pen. 

The sentiments are from a Saleabration set called Special Moments. Saleabration from Stampin' Up! It happens twice a year in January/February and in July/August. When you place an order for £45 or multiples of, you get to chose any of the items from the Saleabration booklet. This includes stamp sets, papers and combinations of them. Special Moments is one of these free items that I chose when I placed my own order.

I did add a bow to the centre of the card but it's disappeared from my card and the desk!






No comments:

Post a Comment