Monday 14 February 2022

Make it simple Monday Sale-A-Bration

 Happy Valentines's day to all 💖.  Now I'm not a very romantic person but I do think everyone deserves to take time to be good to themselves. So why not celebrate Valentine's in a way that make you feel good. I love to makebcards so today I've made 2 cards that have some nice positive affirmation sentiments to make you feel good about yourself. The stamps I've used are all exclusively available for free, yes Free!! with a qualifying order from Stampin' Up! The sets I've used for today's cards are Driving By and Awesome Otters .

Sale-A-Bration Stampin Up simple stamping easy card making

To make my cards #simplestamping I have used just stamps, ink , paper and coloured in using marker pens. Now the pens I've used are water based pens that have a brush tip and a bullet tip. You could use felt tips, pencils, alcohol markers the choice is yours.

For my first card I used the oh so cute camper van from the Driving by set. I also added a few lines drawn with a marker pen and a ruler to give the van a road to go along  😉 




 For my second card I went for the cute otter holding a little gift .... for another otter that is 😉 I love the sentiments in this set so punny 🤣


Awesome otters Stampin Up simple stamping easy card making
 

Now if you'd like to see how I coloured the images in then please hoin me for a Facebook live over on our page at 4pm GMT today.... if you can make it please say hi 👋 

Awesome otters Driving By stampin up simple stamping easy card making


No comments:

Post a Comment