Monday 3 August 2020

Make It Simple Monday

Make it Simple Monday 

Hello, I hope that you have had a lovely week since I was last with you? I certainly have. Not only am I the luckiest nana to 4 amazing children, one of whom is 6 months old now.
I'm also very lucky to have a new great grandson who is now 6 weeks old. They are all such cuties!
I was able to spend a few hours with them all last week and if you're a nannie or grandma, you'll know what a wonderful pleasure it is spending time with them.

Cary's cards last week were once again beautiful.
She always loves the quirky funny little stamp sets and always makes such an amazing job of them too.

This week I've been playing with the gorgeous Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments stamp sets.
We used these for our retreat earlier this year and there were so many beautiful projects made
by everyone, that I somehow missed using them until now!
My first card is as simple as simple could be. I put a few sticky notes 4cm from each edge and stamped the splodges over the edges in Granny Apple Green ink. Then using Memento ink, I stamped the row of poppies across too. To give the nice crisp edge, I cut 2 very small slithers of white card and added a strip to each side of the card.
I thought the message needed to be noticeable so stamped twice in Granny Apple Green and then Memento. A very quick and simple effect which I must say, I am rather pleased with.
More information on the Peaceful Moments stamp set HERE
More information on the Painted Poppies stamp set HERE
There are more links to the dies and lots of other amazing things too,
so please have a really great look around. 😀

 simplestamping Psinted Poppies  Peaceful Moments Stampin Up border=



I repeated the splodges and row of poppies inside to complete this card.

2 comments:

  1. May he simple but is incredibly effective
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, that's very kind of you to say. xx

      Delete