Monday 10 August 2020

Make it simple monday Hand-Drawn Blooms

 Wow what a scorcher of a weekend that was!! Here in my small part of the world it got unseasonably hot 36° 🤪 Now I'm no fair weather crafter, nothing stops play as they say, but even I had to keep it quick for today's sample as the ink was drying sooo fast and my ice lollies were melting sooo quickly 😉. So #simplestamping to the rescue!! I made these 4 pretty thank you cards using the my stamp set of the week Hand- Drawn Blooms in under 20 minutes!!

Super simple but super sweet these cards are stamped in beautiful subtle colours, Calypso Coral, So Saffron,  Mint Macaron and Seaside Spray. 

Left bare the beauty of the image does all the work for you.

Well I'm off to melt some more as the heat continues today. I hope you have a good Monday and I'll see you tomorrow 😊

hand drawn blooms simple stamping quick cards thank you card





1 comment: