Thursday 20 August 2020

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday  

Thankfully, I haven't spilt my tea over this card so it's nice and clean! Yesterday's ... now that's another matter! However, after my disaster with my cards and the cup of tea yesterday, I went on to work on today's card. This card is based on a similar one I made last year. It's my cheats version of the floating card. I stamped 6 of each of the images from Nothing's Better Than stamp set in Memento Black ink. Then had great fun colouring them all in using my Blends pens. I love my Blends. They have such amazing colours and tones that you can match and shade in so many ways.I then had the fun of cutting them all out. I know, I'm crazy but I just love the fussy cutting. It really is relaxing, I promise.

Nothing's Better Than information HERE

Once I had finished, I added Dimensionals to the backs of each and placed them all close together onto a C6 mat in Whisper White which I had embossed before hand using Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing Folder. Then I die cut a Stitched Oval from the centre of the whole mat. I added the mat to the card base, stamped and die cut some messages and a mat, then added a bow to complete this one.

Then, not wanting to waste anything like all crafter, I made another card using the centre oval that I cut from the centre of the first card.




  

2nd card



                   

Again, this card is made in the same way as before,  another simple but this time a slightly fiddly card. These are the cards I made last year which have inspired me for today's cards.
I do hope you can get some ideas from them. :)


1 comment: