Monday 17 August 2020

Make it Monday

Make it Monday  

Hello again, it seems such a very short week last week since I was last here! 

I believe that Cary told you that we have most extraordinarily hot weather her for the last 2 weeks. It's very unusual for the UK as I'm sure that you are aware.

        Anyway, I'm back with some more projects to hopefully give you ideas to make your own cards.                   I have started by using the stamp set called Nothing's Better Than. A very fun set of stamps that I hope you'll have as much fun with as I have.

|More information HERE

A very #simplestamping card for today. I started with a plain white card base and stamped all around the front edge with some of the words, Coffee, Cookies and Chocolate all stamped in Memento. I then added some of the images to the centre and coloured them in with basic colouring pencils. I had great fun.

A simple message and another lot of images in the inside too completes this very quick and simple card.

 simple cardmaking Nothing's better than stampin up




As I said, very simply made today.

                                                                                  

1 comment: