Thursday 13 August 2020

throwback Thursday Hand-Drawn Blooms

 If you've been following us for a while you'll know that Thursday's are Throwback inspired posts. So for today's project I randomly searched my photo galley by date August 2017 to inspire todays Hand-Drawn Blooms card. 

The card I found in my gallery was one where I had used a very simple but effective technique to colour on dark card. I can't remember the proper name of it but if you do please comment below 🙂

All you need to do is heat emboss your image onto the dark card. Then take a white chalk marker and colour the areas that you wish to apply colour to. I used Stampin' Write markers which are waterbased. Now a tip for when choosing which colours to colour with they will come out lighter. The colours I used were Magenta Madness,  Bumblebee and Terracotta Tile. 

 hand drawn blooms stamlin up easy colouring on dark paper easy card





No comments:

Post a Comment