Tuesday 18 August 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday.

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday.  

Well, today I'm showing a card style that I made on Sunday. In our Stampin' Up! team on a Sunday, we hold a challenge. One of us designs a card and giving descriptions and basic measurements only, we all make the version of the card that was designed. This card today was designed by Claire Keifer. 

I used Mango Melody for my card base and die cut a hole from the centre. The front of the card base was then embossed, I used the new Evergreen Forest 3D folder for this. A white piece of card inside which was scored and folded. Then decorated all around. The hole that was cut out originally was stuck to the front right hand side of the white.

I have used the stamp set, Nothing's Better Than for this, more information HERE

I'm really pleased with how everyone's cards turned out, they were all really stunning.




I hope that you like it too.

1 comment: