Wednesday 19 August 2020

Watercolour Wednesday

Watercolour Wednesday #quick card 

Hello again. Well! Am I ever glad that I take photos of my weeks cards as I go because in my eagerness to show the family, I knocked my cup of tea all over the cards yesterday! I was gutted! As Cary and I say thought, it's only paper and ink! Still frustrating after making something it gets ruined so very quickly!

Never mind, today's card is a watercoloured card. I used a C6 card mat and stamped a few of the glasses of cocktails from Nothing's Better Than stamp set on one side and just watercoloured them using Daffodil Delight and Magenta Madness with a small touch of Granny Apple Green for the fruit.

More information on the stamp set HERE

I embossed the mat using the Subtle embossing folder and added it to the card base which is also       Magenta Madness. A simple message for the front and inside with another glass to complete it. I'm too ashamed to show the results after my fruit tea landed all over it but here is the card beforehand.





 As I said, a very simple, quick card today that anyone can achieve easily (as long as their tea doesn't land on it)!







2 comments: