Monday 21 September 2020

Make it simple Monday Don't Stop Believing

 wow what a weekend!! An all day class via zoom with some amazing people on Saturday.  Followed by a creatively inspiring zoom mystery card challenge on Sunday afternoon! As well as crafting some cards to share with you all this week using the Don't StopBelieving stamp set.  . I'm super happy it's #simplestamping today 😅 

So for today's easy cards I've focused on the fun images and sentiments in the set. I've only coloured selected parts of the images just to give a pop of colour. 

The images in the set are great on their own but teamed with the super fun sentiments they are sure to be a great success with the recipients for sure! I have to say my favourite is " Sadly...Frosty's first hot cocoa turned out to be his last."

Which sentiment is your favorite? 


simple stamping don't stop believing stampin up quick cards Christmas card




No comments:

Post a Comment