Thursday 10 September 2020

Throwback Thursday Gnome for the Holidays

 For today's Throwback Thursday I'd like to highlight a technique that was one of the first I learnt. So with the Gnomes for the Holidays and the oh so fabulous Plaid Tidings pattern paper in hand I went for a little paper pieceing. 

Now for those who don't know paper pieceing is where you stamp your image onto your card. Next stamp the image onto pattern paper. Now the hard part decide what piece you're going to cut out! Once you've decided cut it out on the stamped line. Then carefully stick it on top of the stamped image.

So for today's sample I went to town and stamped not one, not two but seven gnomes πŸ˜… I just loved that pattern paper πŸ˜‰ It certainly won't be the last time you see it ! It is so versatile and not just for Christmas. 








6 comments: