Wednesday 30 September 2020

Throwback Thursday - Most Wonderful Time

 Oh my goodness! Have you ever had one of those days when everything you touch goes wrong? Well I have almost every day for the last 2 weeks! It's just been crazy! I will get out of whatever it is stopping me from progressing and getting on with some kind of normality!

Meanwhile this last few weeks I've been trying to work with the lovely stamp set and papers from last year which I am so pleased to say has returned this winter season too. There are some lovely patterned papers which have Gold within the print on one side but not on the other side. They really are beautiful papers. It also has Die cut sticky shapes, stick on stars, pre printed card fronts with gold patterns on, gold and white tinsel trim, 6 piece set of dies and the included stamp set too! Then, once you have the kit, you can buy a refil kit which has more of the papers, stars, trim etc. Perfect.

I made this card last week using a C6 card base but I cut off 5cm from each of the sides only on the front of the card. I added patterned paper and a white message mat and made the 2 easel cards very easily. 

I know, I said it again. Another very simple card but it actually was. I kept the 2 pieces that I cut off and used 1 for the centre to support the mat of gold foil and patterned paper. I used one of the sheets of deers and added it to some more gold, fussy cut around it and added that to the centre panel too. The main message was added and raised onto foam adhesive to give the easel space to stand.



I used the stamp set Wrapped in Christmas for the messages on this one but the messages in the stamp set are equally as good.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment