Monday 7 September 2020

Make it simple Monday Gnome for the Holidays

 So for my first post of September I'm going to start with my Christmas inspiration.....I know it's a while away yet but us cardmakers need to be prepared..don't we ?😉 So for my first week of Christmas where should I go? Gnome for the Holidays of course!!!

This super whimsical set from Stampin' Up! Is such fun that I just couldn't resist. It will appeal to all ages and can be contemporary or traditional. So a great all rounder.

For my #simplestamping inspiration today I'm sharing 3 cards and a bonus tag that are all made with crumb cake card stock. This warm and easy colour is darker than beige but much lighter than brown. It works really well with so many colours. It is a fantastic neutral. 

I stamped in a deep dark brown ink. I then used a white chalk pen to add colour and highlight the images. You could use a white watercolour pencil or a white gel pen but I particularly like the milky effect that the chalk pen gives 

simple stamping gnomeforthe holidays Stampin up








2 comments: