Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques

 Tips, Tricks and Techniques

Hello again. Today's card is a little different for me as I don't usually work with the colours that I have. I am more of a Bright's girl and love all of the bright colours whereas, Cary has always been a Regals girl. The way that Cary can blend and mix colours always astonishes me, she has an eye for colour that I could never even imagine. Very clever lady is my Stampin' Up! partner. 

I have still used the same set as yesterday which is Autumn Greetings (more information HERE). I picked the stamp set very randomly by picking a page number and left or right. That way I get to use something that will take me out of my comfort zone which is necessary to do sometimes as I can get stuck with no idea what to do with something new!

Anyway, saying that, I knew exactly what I wanted to this time thankfully! I stamped the main image from this lovely stamp set in Gray Granite Ink Pad. Then came out my Blends pens. I just love the way the colour rolls onto the paper so smoothly and leaves such a lovely colouring behind. Simply gorgeous. I would normally fussy cut the image out but chose to be lazy this time and used the matching set of dies that go with the stamp set. I embossed the white mat with Pinewood Planks embossing folder and mounted the main image using Dimensionals. The card base in Mango melody is one of the gorgeous Bright's colours but it really matches with the colours that I used when colouring in.

It reminds me of the Harvest Festival when I was at school when all of the produce was laid out on the tables for all to see. Amazing times. However, another simple card but I had such a pleasure colouring the image in.




I added a message to the front and also inside along with another pumpkin to complete today's card.

#simplestamping, #easy card, #Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment