Friday 13 August 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Batik Boutique

 For my last card this week I have made a fold that is so easy and really lovely. I guess it's a little bit like a Gate fold except that the right hand panel is an additional piece of card. I started by stamping the large flowers all over a piece of white card using the Batik Bouquet stamp set. Then piece by piece I stamped the additional pieces onto the other colours to get the effect I wanted. I used a Blackberry Bliss card base which is 17cm by 14.85cm high. I scored at 10.5cm across the 17cm side and folded it. The additional piece is 10.5cm by 9.5cm. I scored 1.5cm along the 10.5cm length. Using the small piece, I adhered it to the righthand inside of the card before adding a piece of Magenta Madness card mat over it. 




I do like coordinating the card colours together and really like this colour combo too. I cut 2 mats in Magenta Madness and embossed them both with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder. It gives a really great texture to the card front. I added a stamped piece to the left and using a silver foiled square that I already had, I added the die cut flower to the front. 

Using the Best Year stamp set, I completed the card with sentiments inside and out. 

 

Well, that's it from me for another week, please take care and stay safe but most importantly 

KEEP ON CRAFTING

Cary will be back next week to share her creations with you so please pop by and join her too. 

Many thanks, Gill xxx :)  😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment