Monday 23 August 2021

Make It Monday - Pampered Pets

 Hello and welcome back to the 2 Big Girls Crafting Blog. I hope you have all been crafting crazy and you are all well? I'm in my element as I've been making cards galore this week and having a ball! I couldn't decide which stamp set to use this week so I asked my granddaughter Bella to choose a set. She chose the lovely Pampered Pets. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. We have 2 dogs, both Cocker Spaniels no cats but these cat images are gorgeous.

My first card is aimed at a beginner to make. The idea is that anyone just starting out would have a stamp set, ink pad, paper and/or card. So today's card is a way to help a beginner crafter get started. I stamped the images onto a basic white mat (a piece of card or paper) 0.5cm smaller than the card base, which in this case, when folded in half is 14.85cm by 10.5cm. 







If you would like more information on this stamp set or other products, please click HERE 

It will open up in a new page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment