Thursday 26 August 2021

Throwback Thursday - Pampered Pets

 I have really surprised myself this week as I didn't initially think that I would know what to make with the Pampered Pets stamp set. However, as soon as I started playing....there was no stopping me! I REALLY have had a great time. The hardest card was my #simplestamping card on Monday! It's very hard as a seasoned crafter to make something so simple but it's really been plain sailing all week!

Today I started by die cutting holes in the car front using the new dies called Picture This. It is a set of 2 dies, 1 has random round stitched holes and the other is set of 3 random stitched rectangles. I used a gorgeous dark blue of Night of Navy for the card base and the white mat was also embossed with the Checks and Dots embossing folder. I LOVE spots, I always have, even as a little girl (yes, I was one once! 😂) and always will! 


Anyway, I stamped and coloured the cats and dogs in different colours using my Stampin' Blends, giving them all and individual look. Using Dimensionals (double sided foam shapes) I added them to the card. They remind me of looking at pets at a pet homing centre. The inside has a sentiment and  another puppy having a scratch! I once again used the From All of Us stamp set for the sentiments as I wanted the fun Birthday greetings.




If you would like more information on the stamp set or any of the other products that I used today, please click on the link HERE it will open up onto a new page for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment