Thursday 12 August 2021

Throwback Thursday - Batik Bouquet

 My throwback Thursday card really has to be this one. One of the first techniques I learnt was making a one sheet wonder. I still love making them today.  I used only 4 of the stamps from the Batik Bouquet stamp set and stamped them in a pattern all over the piece of A4 white card and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. The light green is Soft Sea Foam, the bright green is Granny Apple Green and the purple is Highland Heather. I don't know what it is about green and purple but I really love seeing them both together. I die cut 4 of the flowers out from one end of the A4 sheet once they were all coloured using the Stampin' Blends pens. I fixed the stamped mat onto a piece of Granny Apple Green card and the both of them onto a Highland Heather card base. Before I adhered the mats to the card base, I added a length of white Baker's Twine and wrapped it around the mats. I finished off with sentiments from the Best Year stamp set. The label on the front was die cut from the Scalloped Contours dies.

For more information on the Batik Boutique stamp set or any of the other products I have used, please click HERE It will open up in a new page so you don't lose this page.








No comments:

Post a Comment