Wednesday 11 August 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Batik Boutique

Well it's very wet outside and I'm indoors playing with water! Seems very logical to me :) Today, using the Batik Boutique stamp set I have done a small amount of watercolouring. This time I stamped the 2 flowers and watercoloured them both. I used the lovely bright yellow of Daffodil Delight and the earthy colour yellow of Crushed Curry. I'm really pleased with how they've both gone together. I stamped in Stazon Jet Black ink pad as to use water colours you need an alcohol based ink so that it doesn't run or bleed. I have layered the white mat and the 2 different yellow mats which were die cut using the lovely Scalloped Contours dies. The paper is a piece from the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper which goes really well with the stamp set. Once again, I used the Best Year stamp set for the sentiments.







 

2 comments: