Wednesday 25 August 2021

Watercolor Wednesday - Pampered Pets

 This week's watercolour card is nothing like I had intended to make. My idea was a complete card front as a watercoloured image! Needless to say, that didn't happen!! Using the Pampered Pets stamp set I stamped the curled up cat and watercoloured him in using a soft grey and the basic grey ink pads. I stamped a block onto the pad and added a few drops of water onto it. I mixed it in then played. I didn't like my original 2 ideas and ended up with a simple mouse and hearts background. Using the Layering Ovals dies that have sadly retired, I die cut out the white and green mats. 

I wanted some ribbon to match the card base so I took some of the gorgeous Crinkled white ribbon and coloured it using a Blend in the same colour. Granny Apple Green, my favourite green next to Pear Pizazz which is a slightly softer shade. I coloured in the mice and hearts in the same way as before, using ink and water from a block. I wanted this to be a birthday card so I chose to use another stamp set called From All of Us.





For more information on the products that I used, please click HERE It will open up in a new window for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment