Tuesday 10 August 2021

Technique Tuesday - Batik Bouquet

 Hello for another day of crafting. Using Batik Bouquet stamp set, today's card is all about repetitive stamping. I like this method of stamping as you really cannot go wrong. I stamped a row of the whole flowers and then using the infill stamps, I added the flower centres and the lower part of the leaves. The rest of the images were coloured in using Stampin' Blends pens. I've left it with a very simple background as I like the simplicity of it. Colouring can always be done with any colouring tool. If you don't have the exact tools just yet, make do with the children's pens or pencils. Then treat yourself to some lovely marker pens or the amazing Stampin' Blends pens. They really are amazing, no lies! A simple Happy Birthday and another sentiment on the inside completes this one. This time, I used the Many Messages stamp set for the sentiments. It has 18 different messages on this one stamp. It's a brilliant single stamp that has an individual die to go with it. It cuts out all of the sentiments. Which is great as you will have a bunch of sentiments ready for your next project. 






2 comments:

  1. Great card! I may just have to CASE it because I have this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lady Texan. I hope that you do. Would you be able to share a picture of yours once completed please? xx Gill

    ReplyDelete