Tuesday 24 August 2021

Technique Tuesday - Pampered Pets

 Today's technique is what I call a peekaboo card. By making an hole or shape in the card front, this gives that effect. Using the Pampered Pets stamp set I have achieved what I set out to make. I've made cards that have a flap or tag going across the front as a closure but this is slightly different. By taking out a circle from the card front and using the circle as a mat that is fixed to the arm of the tag or flap by closing the card down and fixing it in position. Simple? Yes, very simple in fact it was much easier than you would think.

The difficult part was that I couldn't make up my mind as to what paper to use for the front and I haven't as yet bought the papers from the NEW Seasonal catalogue so I resorted to the papers that were coordinated to go with the set which have now retired. It happens! To allow more products to come into the new catalogues, we must say goodbye to some of those beloved items. Reluctantly!

I used Stazon Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black for the stamped images with ink and a water brush for the colouring.








For more information on the products that I used, please click on the link HERE

  

No comments:

Post a Comment