Monday 25 April 2022

Make it simple Monday Celebrate Sunflowers

 Sometimes it can be hard to decide what stamps to use for the weeks inspiration. The choice can be decided by many things new purchases, celebrations or even challenges. But this weeks decision was made by my daughter! It was her birthday and her favourite flowers are sunflowers 🌻 so I reached for the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set my yellow ink and got creative.

Celebrate Sunflowers stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Here's a peek at the card I made for my daughter that sparked my imagination for this weeks inspiration. 


Celebrate Sunflowers stampin up birthday card

As it's Monday and therefore #makeitsimplemonday I decided to start the week with some simple stamping in a selection of bright colours.

I had in my mind a version of a rainbow using the small flower. 

Celebrate Sunflowers stampin up fun simple stamping easy card

I love the colourful card so much I didn't stop at 1....
This version has a ombre vibe.

Celebrate Sunflowers stampin up easy card making simple stamping

This time I used just 3 different inks and used a simple technique called generational stamping. 
This is where you ink the stamp once and stamp 2, 3 or even 4 times without reinking!

Celebrate Sunflowers stampin up easy card making simple stamping

The third version is using the same tequnique as I was just having fun stamping!

If you'd like to see how I made these card's I'll be demoing them in my regular Facebook live on our page here today at 4pn BST. 
If you can join me that would be great 🙂 especially as I'll be sharing the upcoming 2022-24 In-Colors!!!
If you can't make it I'll share the link to the video here later.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment