Thursday 21 April 2022

Throwback Thursday - Whale Done

 My Throwback Thursday card this week is one that I like to often do. I started with a plain basic white mat and started with stamping the plants from Whale Done across the lower part before I die cut the oval from the centre. I added another mat of the same size beneath the card and embossed the 2 at the same time using the lovely Seashells embossing folder. Using some plain paper, I stamped several more of the plants in different colours and then fussy cut them out. I did the same with the whale, jelly fish and turtle. I adhered the plants and used Dimensionals between the 2 layers and for the creatures too. Although there seems to be lots on the card, it was a very quick card to make. Surprisingly!






No comments:

Post a Comment