Monday 11 April 2022

Make it Simple Monday Easter Friends

 Wow how fast is this year going by??? Seems like only yesterday we were welcoming in the new year!!! Now all of a sudden it's Easter holidays and spring appears to have finally sprung!! Like many people I don't send Easter cards sowhy would I but a stamp set called Easter Friends I hear you say? Well just have a look at this super cute set...

Easter Friends stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Don't they just make you smile? These sketched images are just a joy. So as this is the week leading up to Easter I thought it was time to give them some ink!

So to start the week #makeitsimplemonday I decided to do the same card but in 2 colour ways.  The reason for this is that I can't decide whether I like the bunny in browns or greys?

For the first card I stamped in a shade of brown called soft suede.  I then used my blender pen to add extra colour in a lighter shade called crumb cake.

Easter Friends stampin up simple stamping easy card making

For the second card I stamped the bunny in basic grey. Then used the blender pen and a lighter shade of grey called smoky slate.

Easter Friends stampin up simple stamping easy card making

So thw question is which do you prefer 🤔? Brown bunny? Or grey bunny?

Easter Friends stampin up simple stamping easy card making

If you'd like to see how I created today's sample I will be going live on Facebook this afternoon at 4pm BST.  If you can join me that would be lovely 😀

If you missed me live I'll pop a link below to the video later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment